- Exclusive Tour – We are the only guide company allows access to this protected slot canyon
- Small groups of 15 guests or less
- Up to an hour in the canyon for secluded photos
- Easy access - No stairs or ladders
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- Fun off-road adventure in a shaded and cushioned open-air tour truck
- Only tour that offers four-wheeling on top of the red rocks and sandy hills
- 360-degree views featuring stunning Southwest wilderness
- Miles of scenery filled with off-road action
- Fun and memorable experience for the whole family
We take you on a private off road 4x4 drive for 6 miles (approximately 35 minutes) meandering through the desert, rolling hills and wash-beds. During the drive, we may see coyotes, foxes, bobcats, owls, hawks and other desert wildlife!
EASY ON THE FEET!
After the adventure ride through primitive Navajo lands, you will arrive at the slot canyon trail head. The trail is an easy flat 300 meter walk through serene sage brush surrounded by towering sand stone walls which will lead you to the mouth of the slot canyon. Our expert tour guide will assist you to enjoy this opportunity as you learn about our home area!
Unlike other destinations where multiple tour companies visit the same location, we are the ONLY company that can take you to the exclusive Horseshoe Bend Slot Canyon. We want YOU to enjoy the opportunity to be in a quite environment and have plenty of time to create stunning photographs instead of being rushed with the crowds!
Your tour will have NO MORE than 15 total guests! You will have plenty of time to explore and photograph the slot canyon. You will have time to pause, ponder and enjoy the canyon since NO OTHER tour company will be pressuring you to move ahead.
Tours typically depart hourly from 8am until 3pm (depending on daylight hours). Availability may be limited during January and February.
Contact us at (435)275-4594 to discuss a custom departure time if you don't see one that works for you.
Adults: $90 (Age 12+)
Private Group: $1,000/truck
*Prices include all sales tax & Navajo permit fee of $8.
**Online booking fee of 6% will be added at checkout.
2 to 2.5 hours from departure at 821 US 89 in Page, AZ.
Easy to Moderate
Expect a 1/2 mile round trip walk through mostly flat, sandy terrain. No stairs.