- See the top two Page area attractions in one tour
- Same amazing experience as the popular Slot Canyon Tour PLUS a visit to the world famous Navajo Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- Enjoy the private Navajo viewpoint of Horseshoe Bend located approximately 200 meters south of the overcrowded National Park Service viewing area
- Less than a 100 meter walk from the truck to the private viewpoint
- Small groups of 15 or less
- Fun off-road adventure in a shaded and cushioned open-air tour truck
- 360-degree views of stunning Southwest wilderness
- Fun and memorable experience for the whole family
This tour includes BOTH a visit to the breathtaking Horseshoe Bend Overlook as well as the private Horseshoe Bend Slot Canyon.
It begins with boarding a shaded, open-air, 4x4 tour truck and taking a short 3 mile drive from Page, AZ on Highway 89. From here, you will exit the highway and enjoy a thrilling six mile off-road adventure drive through sandy washes, rolling hills to arrive at the secluded Horseshoe Bend Slot Canyon. There you will enjoy a 300 meter nature walk to the entrance of one of the longest slot canyons to be toured on the Navajo Nation. You will have up to an hour to photograph and meander through the slot canyon and back out to the vehicle for the return ride back to the Horseshoe Bend Overlook on Navajo land.
We will avoid the congested public parking lot for Horseshoe Bend Overlook, and will take a private dirt road which leads to within 200 meters of the edge of the canyon. From here, you will have a much shorter walk to the rim and from there be able to stroll along the side of a 1000 foot drop. The undulating sandstone provides various angles and views of the Colorado River as it meanders around a rock promontory, creating the horseshoe-shaped loop beloved by visitors and photographers from around the world. This portion of the tour lasts approximately an hour and allows for phenomenal picture taking. From here, we will return to our office in Page.
We typically offer three tours per day, one in the morning, one at noon, and the other in the evening (scheduled to arrive to the overlook at sunset).
While we are open year round, January and February offers limited availability. Don't hesitate to call us to discuss a custom departure time if you don't see one that works for you.
Check currently scheduled availability here.
Adults: $120 (Age 12+)
Private Group: $1,200/truck
*Prices include all sales tax & Navajo permit fee of $8.
**Online booking fee of 6% is added at checkout.
***Infants & children under age 6 are not permitted.
Approximately 3.5 hours from departure at 821 US 89 in Page, AZ.
Easy to Moderate
Expect a 1/2 mile through flat, sandy terrain at slot canyon and another 1/4 mile round trip walk over undulating sandstone at Horseshoe Bend Overlook. No stairs at either location.